Commercial Real Estate Guide Lagos Nigeria - Free Commercial Property Tips
Commercial real estate guide Lagos Nigeria - This commercial property guide provides free real estate investing advice for both
first time home buyers
and seasoned investors. This Nigeria commercial property guide will benefit you irrespective of where you are in your property investing career.
What makes this commercial real estate guide unique?
| ||The reason is pretty simple. |
This Nigeria property guide is written from a practical point of view . . . it is the result of years of hands-on practical experience as a Lagos Nigeria real estate consultant.
Yes, I am a Lagos Nigeria real estate agent who deals in both commercial real estate and residential real estate.
property for sale
apartments for rent
in Lagos Nigeria. And my priority is to help clients find the property that matches their taste and budget . . . and as fast as possible.
Wait. What is the practical definition of commercial property?
In simple words . . . it is property that is used for commercial purposes. That is, property that is used for business purposes.
| ||What is the lure of commercial property? Why is
commercial real estate investing
There are three basic reasons for this.
Commercial property lease
tend to generate high rent because commercial houses are often located in strategic locations
2. Commercial real estate financing tends to make good property investing sense to commercial banks called upon to finance that sort of investment and
3. It's profitable to sell commercial houses since they attract good rent and prices make sense to commercial investors
Everyone involved in the sale or rental of commercial houses benefit in some way.
1. The commercial real estate broker makes a sizable commission from the sale
2. Commercial banks are excited to offer commercial real estate loans because the investment pays for itself. This means interest payments as well as principal payments are virtually guaranteed by the consistent rent from the property
3. The commercial property management consultant or facility managers handling the management and maintenance of the commercial building get a nice slice of profit from managing the property and
4. The commercial property insurance
company also gets a nice cut of the revenue from the commercial building as premium year in year out
Here's the truth.
If you are thinking of
investing in real estate
for the purpose of generating consistent income year on year, your real estate
investment portfolio will not be complete without at least one commercial building or commercial house
in your portfolio.
I have said it before . . . and I will say it again.
Investing for income
is the smart thing to do.
Real estate investing that focuses on just being a home owner in order to avoid the harassment and general excesses of
Nigeria landlords is great. But that is not sufficient.
Come on! You're smarter than that!
The truth is . . . consistent income is the life-blood of any household. And Lagos Nigeria real estate investing can
generate that kind of income effortlessly . . . income that makes you live big with minimum work.
Investing in commercial buildings is the icing on the cake of Nigeria real estate investing.
So, by all means, invest in commercial property in Lagos Nigeria. It pays.
Commercial Property For Sale Links
Commercial Property For Sale - Mainland Lagos
Commercial Real Estate For Sale - Island Lagos
P.S: Can't find the property that meets your requirements? No problem. Simply
to discuss your property needs. I come to the Nigeria real estate market with a unique perspective. I can guide you through the process and help you find your dream property.
Apartments For Rent
Buying A House
How To Build A House
How To Sell Your House
Bank Owned Properties
Back To Home Page
Subscribe To The Real Estate Guide Newsletter For Free Investment Tips
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE